Monday, June 17, 2013

Sprouting!

Well, on June 20th I'm starting a sprouting challenge thanks to A.Vogel. I got the Canada Post notice that my package is at the post office (I was home all day, so there isn't really a reason why they didn't deliver to me-or is my driveway that steep?)

I can't wait to see the sprouter and get started! Please follow along, through my blog and on twitter @KelownaRD. I'm picking up the package tomorrow and sprouting will begin on Thursday. I'll also post info on sprouts and their nutritional benefits, recipes and whatever else comes up during the 10 day challenge.

Off the top of my head, I can think of a couple great things about sprouting. 1. It guarantees safe sprouts. I'm not planning on contaminating mine!
2. It's a very affordable source of nutrients!
3. Kids love it, there's almost instant gratification since most sprouts only take a few days to start germinating.

More to follow, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment